View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannette View Post
No, I never did. I gave up on them, actually, and still sit there impatiently while my nook crashes repeatedly because it doesn't like handling pdfs of that size either. I'm not really sure what I can do from here except manually transcripe things to a pdf, which I don't have the time or inclination to do.
Can you post a page or two of your PDF file (you can attach files to posts)? It would help to see what you're working with.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote