View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Ah, the Pink Screen of Death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You Jinxed me.

I forgot a "space" in a modified Tag

1 Chapter - >
Yup, the Dreaded Pink Screen O'Death. Generating the Dreaded Pink Screen O'Death is one of my superpowers. I have learned the lesson, tho; change somethin', hit save. Change my CSS? Hit save. Spit? Hit Save. Scratch my butt? Well....you get the drift.

I never get it with S&R (becuz I am a big honking S&R chicken), but I magically almost always manage to do it when I'm creating a drop cap...something about manually typing the closing </span> screws me up constantly, and then, Bob's-yer-uncle, the Pink Screen O'Death.

ALTHOUGH, I do occasionally get them for Bizarro-World reasons; like I typed a &ldquot; inside of a span, and for some reason, that ampersand makes Sigil go completely wonky and I get the PSO'D. One of these days I'll remember well enough exactly what I did to submit a bug report.

Sorry, Ducks, and Poetry Dude (Troy). I feel your pain, I truly do.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote