View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
On Polish keyboard layout it's only right Alt + key that makes Polish letters appear. Left Alt + key has the same meaning as in English layout.

I'm guessing you don't distinguish between right and left Alt - if you could only capture left Alt + key as a shotcut to the advanced search, or even make it an option not to capture right Alt + key, I'm sure that would solve the problem.
Unfortunately, keyboard handling happens at the toolkit level over which I don't have much control
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote