View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:02 AM   #10
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodrss
The lack of backlight in Sony eReader might sound a stupid thing but I believe eReader is trying to appeal for normal people who don't usually read ebooks on screens and those people reads with the light of the room.. even I try to have a small light behind me to read with my palm.
Having used my iLiad for some time now to read eBooks, I can speak from experience that a backlight for an eInk device is useless. If you need a booklight, you can use the same one that exist for physical books.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote