View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #23684
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
In the early morning rain
With a dollar in my hand
With an achin' in my heart
And my pockets full of sand
I'm a long way from home
And I miss my loved ones so
In the early morning rain
With no place to go

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCnHNk2Hac )

Good morning, all! A rainy Tuesday morn, and lots to do today... First though, a big mug of Taylors of Harrogate's "English Breakfast" tea, a plate of hummus, some Kalamata olives, and Kavli. Then it's 'put on the rubber gloves and get to work. Today's the day to wash the walls. This means moving all the furniture away to make room, taking down all the pictures and decorations, etc., etc., and mixing up a batch of 'Oxy-Clean.' If you've seen the infomercials on TV, this stuff really, really works they way they promise! It cuts right through oily grime like butter, and gets the dirt off the tops of aircon unites, door moldings, etc., as well as brightening up the walls! As soon as we get it cleaned up the real estate agents can begin bringing potential buyers around. The last time we moved to Thailand we just rented out the place. This time we want to sell it as we don't plan on coming back.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote