View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #750
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I'm going to go goalless like I did this year and just use my total for a benchmark. Last year I read 80 books, so I'm already ahead for 2012! (I also read Moby Dick last year -- which just *dragged* on and on for months -- and this year I read a lot of short romance-type fluff.)

One non-reading goal I'd like to include is to start using Goodreads more. I have the iPad app for it (although I have not opened it up yet) and I am hoping it makes it easier to log books. I found it tedious when I tried it two years ago, but if it works, I can backtrack and log my 2009, 2011 and 2012 books as well as 2013. (I lost my 2010 list because I was trying to use Goodreads and failed.)
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote