View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #1177
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
But, as far as I know, it's a different touch technology. I find the IR on Kobo or Sony (probably same on nook and Kindle) highly responsive.
The PRS-600 uses a different touch technology which adds a translucent layer over the e-ink screen.

As far as I'm aware, the PRS-x50 series (that includes the PRS-950) all use IR-based touchscreen technology same as the one used in current model e-ink readers. I have a PRS-350 and it's highly responsive. It's even more responsive compared to my LCD devices (iPhone, Android smartphones, TouchPad, etc) with capacitive display.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote