View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
kebuzf
Enthusiast
kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thats true Matthew
I will give it another day or two
Maybe Smashwords mgmnt is like everyone else...making a skeleton staff handle the workload that needs double the employees to do the job

Or maybe there are way too many people trying to be 'writers' and half of them needn't bother

Either way I just downloaded Word 2010 and I'll format everything again- triple checking it all so if i do have to resubmit it should go smoother the next time
kebuzf is offline   Reply With Quote