View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
To be clear, the TOC links in the display window (the part you read) were there, but did not work.
Do you mean you created a TOC inside the XHTML flows? An "inline" TOC, so to speak? With <a> tags and "href" attributes?

If so, this will not work on export. All links currently break on export and are not yet supported. Yes, this is a pretty crucial feature, I understand. I haven't yet had time to work on this.

But I would like to encourage you to not add inline TOC's to epub books. With the NCX, they are unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
In ADE's TOC window (to the left), the TOC links did work.
Those are read from the NCX file, and those should most definitely work.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote