View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See this for one approach
Quote:
Originally Posted by deufeufeu View Post
Hi,
I just got a new Kobo Touch yesterday but the shelves feature seemed broken by the fact that I couldn't do a "check all" while searching to add books.
So I wrote a python script that will build shelves based on the directory in which your ebooks are located. For example if you have all IronThrones books in the folder /mnt/onboard/IronThrones it will make a shelf named IronThrones with all books of this folder added.
The script is here http://pastebin.com/hX2kqQ9b .
I don't have time to explain how to make it works, but I'm sure those having rooted their kobos will have no problem.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote