View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #224
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
because I suspect they bank on the fact that not everyone is as color sensitive as myself, for instance.
Which PW did you get: WiFi? WiFi+3G? With or without SO?
I think they bank on that as well, which is why I'm a little worried it won't be resolved in the PW2. As far as what the rep said, I think so much of it depends on who you get. Andrew did tell me that they were well aware of the color hue defect, and after I got my last PW, where I said I could still detect slight hues, he said it may take further to resolve and that he would call me when he found out more.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 01-09-2013 at 07:59 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote