View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The brightest grade is very useful as a torch or flashlight when you're looking for something like your keys or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
Although the dimmest setting is dim enough for me, I don't see why it would be a problem to change (assuming this is even possible in firmware and not a hardware thing).

Also, even if it affected the brightest setting, it is SO bright that I don't think it would cause anyone much of a problem - unless there are any people with limited vision who find the brightest setting useful..?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote