View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbryant View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking into listing my books on the iBookstore. Reading their requirements, it appears I need a Mac OS. Is that right? Is there no workaround for Windows users? Or does it mean I'll have to buy Mac in order to list my titles?

Thanks,
Karen
I am no expert on this, but I don't think you need a Mac computer. I think you might only need iTunes and an account and I have had those myself. Someone with more Apple expertise will know more, I am sure.

If you have to use a Mac, a friend, or a library should be able to help, or you can get a used Mac. I have relatives and all their Apple computers are bought used.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote