View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
BryanK
Connoisseur
BryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBryanK can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo HD
Right now I do all of the above, but the best solution is not having to use 3 different programs. At a bare minimum, the Kobo Desktop needs to be able to do 2 things:
- The desktop app should allow you to add (and remove) any supported content from any source to either main storage or SD card. This includes ADE DRM authorization. (I'd personally also like a way to easily remove some or all of the preloaded books.)
- After downloading a book directly to your Kobo, on your next sync the desktop app should give you a prompt asking if you want to download a backup to your computer.

These are things that a non-technical reader would want to do every day. I don't expect full-blown ePub authoring, or even modification, to be part the Kobo Desktop, but perhaps simple conversions could be included.

Anything else on your wish list?
BryanK is offline   Reply With Quote