View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:29 AM   #239
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyreaderfan View Post
Thanks for the pictures. Wow, the text/fonts on the Kobo screen looks really blurry, not crisp at all. It looks a dirty screen is layered over the lcd substrate. I assume the pictures are taken under the same circumstance, right? The Kobo text looks so blurry that it seems that the lens of the camera taking pictures of the Kobo screen is smeared with vasoline.
Yeah, it's the camera on my phone. It's not blurry at all. I took the shots one after the other. Don't know what happened. Must be the autofocus thing.

Maybe these are better. The first one is just a bad angle.

You really need to see for yourself or view pics from a really good camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0055.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	601.1 KB
ID:	73719   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0059.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	708.0 KB
ID:	73720   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0060.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	573.0 KB
ID:	73721  

Last edited by SCION; 07-03-2011 at 02:45 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote