View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I love to read. And I love to read at anytime that I have a couple of mins. I do not have a ebook reader for say. I use a netbook that has kindle4pc, mobireader, adobe digital editions, and the nook application. So I always have ebooks to read and I can read what ever ebook I want and can get.
Now if I was to get a ebook reader I would have to look at where I get most of my ebooks that I buy and in that case I would be getting a Kindle.
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote