View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #308
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loximuthal View Post
FWIW on these books in my library I always put January 1 if I don't know the day and month. For books that I do know the month but not the day I always pick the 1st. It keeps the database happy, and I don't really need to know exactly when a book was published.
If you use the tweak mentioned to only display the year then it is very easy to edit. The year is normally all I am interested in.