View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by topquark View Post
The thing is that the changes I made would appear okay in Calibre viewer (dropcap letter size okay and space beneath it okay) but in my Kindle and in Kindle previewer, the space beneath the letter is back. I am really totally at a loss.
Calibre viewer is essentially a ePub viewer and everything gets a basic conversion before it is viewed in this viewer. So it is not a great viewer to be viewing non-epub books for formatting issues.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote