Thread: Accessories Don't buy that junk!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #12
ShiningT1g3R
Edge User

Quote:
Junk is low quality. Some of their products are either low quality, or overpriced to the max.

IF the Entourage products you mentioned are so low quality, maybe you should talk to the marking and sales staff so they can explain to you how business today really works instead of assuming that the company (Entourage) is trying to two-time it customers by selling "junk" accessories; I'm sure you'll change your opinion once you really understand the product placement, procurement, overhead and all related economics stuff that's beyond me. Just because you believe the Entourage accessories to be "overprices to the max" does not imply that they are junk. Yes, you can buy cheaper peripherals elsewhere; but you if you are able to afford a PE and be proud of being an owner, then you clearly understand where it belongs in the socio-economic hierarchy and that it requires quality goods to be associated with it.

Snide attacks and poor accusations on one of the most benevolent and selfless members of the Edge forums also do not help your case for trying to help newcomers either. If you've ready ANY of Boris' posts, you know that he treats everyone with respect and courtesy as both a human being and a lover of the Entourage product line. Falsely assuming that he's here to help people with support questions because he's desperate to have a "real" job is truly disgusting to read. Boris has explicitly said that he does not get paid by Entourage to help others on the forums; he does so out of his own desire to help. From what I've read from your initial post, all you've done is insight outrage and pick apart reason with misguided bias against Entourage in the name of "helping other people save a dollar/euro".

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but when you start pointing fingers at people here on the forums and disrespecting them through shamefully conceited and delusional bigotry, the gloves WILL come off and you may find your stay here brief. No threats from me, but "action and reaction/karma".