View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
As posted in another thread, here's my list:

Chasing the Devil: My Twenty-Year Quest to Capture the Green River Killer

cut
I saw your list and was wondering if you had read this book about the Green River Killer, by Ann Rule:

Green River, Running Red: The Real Story of the Green River Killer--America's Deadliest Serial Murderer

I have not read either of these two books, by the way.

The emphasis on Rule's book seems to be on the prostitute's lives; whereas, in Reichert's book the criticism appears to be directed at the author.

Nevertheless, I find the case interesting and was wondering which of the two books you would suggest for a first read, as both are available from Fictionwise.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote