View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #22798
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I hope it was to tell you about your promotion and pay raise! They've been discussing it for weeks now...
Fuinny you should say that...but, no, that wasn't it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Hope all went well orlok. Stitchawl: Hope you are feeling better.

The Advair seems to be helping with the occassional need for the regular inhaler. How the hell do you develop asthma in your 40s? I know it happens, but really? I eat well 95% of the time. I exercise pretty regularly. Ah well, if asthma is the price I have to pay for Lucas, then so be it. (All the lung stuff started when I was pregnant)
Pregnancy does mess with the body something horrible. My wife was diagnosed with early onset osteoporosis after our first child (age 23!). Just not fair.

Another black coffee, naturally.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote