View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Assuing this is the same Patricia Hagan, she also published historical romances during the late 70s to about the mid-90s -- the long, sprawling type of historicals. I never read them, but I was intrigued because she used unusual settings like America's Gilded Age.

So I am checking Amazon to find out if she is reissuing some of those books, too.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote