View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #19
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Well I'm annoyed there is a delay so I can't buy it now, but seeing and I need to reread all of them before I get to this book, it will most probably be out then as I don't read that quick to worry about it.

I've no intention of buying any paperbacks, and the only hardback I might purchase would be some king of limited edition version, you know, leather-bound, nice maps, etc.

So her wanting to protect the hardback sales is not realy going to work in my case, it would just delay my purchase for the ebook.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote