View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #19
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I still want page turn buttons (yes the touch is responsive, but nothing for me beats page turn buttons at the side like the Kindle Keyboard) but am happy for colour to stay in the realm of tablets. I don't use the full storage myself, but can appreciate why, if there is no external SD card, they shouldn't restrict the capacity just so people rely on their cloud storage.

If the next generation of PW doesn't include page turn buttons, as much as I'd prefer to stick with a Kindle, if Sony or Kobo were to introduce them I'd probably jump ship. If no one bothers with them, I'll be holding onto my Kindle Keyboard for as long as possible.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote