View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
We went to the Sony store afterwards and I played with it there. For about 20 minutes. LOL I even showed the guy a few things he didn't know about. LOL It was very nice but not different enough to warrant buying the new model other than it was new. It was a little brighter, it was a little faster, some stuff which I can't think of right now was tweaked better but it still had ghosting and overall for me, not worth buying new.

I also found the buttons slightly sharp. Oddly enough I actually preferred the 'bar' buttons over the shaped ones. I think it's esthetically nicer and not as sharp on the fingers. You're not going to get cut, don't get me wrong but if someone was to hit those buttons for page turning rather than using the touch screen it could get sore after a while. The black was matter than the T1 black but the red & white were just as shiny as their predecessors.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote