Thread: HD Immersion Reading
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Question Immersion Reading

I have fallen in love with this feature!

The biggest issue is I am finding that the series of books that I like about 60% of the books are "Immersion ready" and the other %40 are not.

I am guessing that it must be an lengthy process to take a unabridged audible book and "sync" in up to the matching e-book.

has anyone else tried this feature out with their FireHD and what is their take?

Last edited by zebradude; 10-11-2012 at 07:24 AM.
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote