Thread: Check Library
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHARKAVY View Post
No...

I want to know what sort of errors these are. What would cause a book to be under one of these umbrellas.
Besides things that go bump in the dark?

I outlined one (many possible repercussions): Messing (changing names-even a tiny bit) around with anything in the Library folder outside of the Calibre program.

Dual boot access (Linux and Windows do file names just different enough to farkle things good).

I managed to import a Zip file that had a book in 2 formats, a JPEG (cover). Calibre accepted them, then the check pointed out that they did not digest properly)

Kerrashes at the wrong time.

Bugs

DB repair tools are normal , nothing is perfect. That's why there are repair persons (programs)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote