View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
Ok, I think I'm an idiot. :

I tried to make loading the ebook applications harder than it was. Instead of just moving the whole directory over to the root directory on the Sony, I loaded each directory separately. When I realized my mistake I also went overboard and deleted the other files in the Sony root directory.

Could somebody please post the list of files that are supposed to be there?

Could somebody also please tell me where I might find copies of those files to put back on my PRS 300?

In interest of full disclosure, I've tried the soft and hard resets. I get the 2 choices at to either chose ebooks applications or Sony, but only the Sony works. I can't get ebook applications to load at all.
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote