View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Well, that's odd. The book I am reading displays pg x of 227 at the bottom of every page. These are pg numbers for the run of the book, not the chapters. There are a dozen chapters. There are also tiny numbers in the right hand margin indicating the pg number.

BTW, I'm reading the title in both the Kindle 2 and Kobo -- one chapter per device -- to get a real feel for how the experience is different, if at all. First thing I am noticing: the Kobo is considerably lighter. The Kindle is in a leather case so I can hold it like a book; but the Kobo, naked, is comfortable, too.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote