View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #25
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I'm using Chrome that came with it. I'll take suggestions for it.
My personal preference is Dolphin. The "close tab" and "new tab" buttons aren't right next to each other, so I don't accidentally open tabs when I mean to close and vice versa.

I suggest searching Play for browsers and just trying any that catch your eye. They'll have screenshots in the app description so you know ahead of time what the UI looks like. You may still decide you don't like web browsing on it, but at least you'll have explored all options.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote