View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #113
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciromattia View Post
the "Personal" banner is applied to documents that do not have an ASIN recognized by Amazon. Calibre can add a fictitious one, but I've yet to discover how it does. Planned for future version.
Any luck with this yet? I got all the comics to work which makes me super happy. I tried loading the new mobi's into Calibur and reconverting them to remove the personal banner, which works, but then I loose the panel view option on my paperwhite. The comics I'm using require panel view as the text is super tiny, so I've had to scrap that idea. If it doesn't seem like it will be possible to incorporate into KCC does anyone have any other work arounds to remove the personal banner but keep panel view?
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote