View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #21461
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I have seen the morning burning golden on the mountains in the skies.
Achin' with the feelin' of the freedom of an eagle when she flies.
Turnin' on the world the way she smiled upon my soul as I lay dying.
Healin' as the colours in the sunshine and the shadows of her eyes.

Wakin' in the mornin' to the feelin' of her fingers on my skin.
Wipin' out the traces of the people and the places that I've been.
Teachin' me that yesterday was something that I never thought of trying.
Talkin' of tomorrow and the money, love and time we had to spend.

Lovin' her was easier than anything I'll ever do again.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaKybvCH3pA )

Good morning, everyone! Sunny Sunday morn... early morn... Already had breakfast and now just enjoying a second cup of East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea before my wife and I go off for an Autumn walk in the woods. Japan is looking really nice these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
haven't worn ome of those for 30 years. May be time for a comeback, though the family would give me hell...
When I wear them with my 'big pants' I can only think of clown costumes... but it's better than pulling my belt up tight to try to hold them up. It bunches up the waistline too much. I took two pair of pants to the reform shop yesterday, and they will take in 6cm at the waist and thin down the thighs a bit so at least I'll have something before we leave for our paragliding trip that's comfortable to wear. Now all I have to do is gather up the King's Ransom to pay for having it done!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Leaf-Lantern4.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	93565  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote