View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #7
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Thanks to inameiname and tomass it is now possible to use these Kindlets without USBNetworking. There is a step-by-step method here. Thanks again guys!
Awww, you are just too sweet, Ms. Tanga. I'll be sure to keep in mind there is a real gem down under whenever I trek to your neck of the woods in the Southern Hemisphere.

Anyway, Launchpad is indeed a great gift to everybody's Kindles. Not just for easily running Kindlets, but all sorts of stuff. I have an insane number of things in my Launchpad folder, as well as what I install using a customizations_install.sh script (which adds the developer.keystore keys as well as many of tweaks I found on here), all in one sweep. And while I still keep USBNetwork installed, and use myts, Kindle terminal, which can do the same thing, I prefer this method.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote