View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #18
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Two kindle PWs wifi, kindle fire, iPad3 wifi
I suppose I'm very fuddy-duddy but I am reasonably happy with my Blackberry. I received a new one last week when I made an insurance claim on my old, lost one. Other members of my family have iPhones and Android phones, but I see no need to change at present. I don't feel the need for lots of apps on a phone. (I'm still wonderstruck at the whole convenience of having a phone you can carry around with you from country to country. )

My very first mobile phone was a large brick that just made phone calls. At that time I carried around another large brick that was a PDA (a Psion, for the record). So it was a noticeable improvement when I got my first phone that also had PDA features (only one brick to carry instead of two). I got my first Blackberry some years ago and was pleased to have something from which I could access and send emails and also use the navigation function to get around.

I'm open to persuasion that I need iPhone-type apps. Any suggestions?
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote