View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:36 AM   #293
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Hi guys

I am too planning to buy a Nook Touch. I live in Canada and I am planning to drive to Buffalo to buy one. Is the device available or I have good chances to drive there and not to be able to buy one because of a high demand (as for Asus tablets here in Canada for instance) ?
Other than the B&N stores (they have three there) what other stores sell these in US?

Will I be able to register the device in the store even if I don't have US CC and US address?

Are there any protections in place that would prevent the rooting for the new devices ? It might be old news but I red somewhere that B&N put some protection on them?

Have they removed Bluetooth from the new versions or it is still there?

thanks a lot
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote