View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheygetz View Post
I wonder how important would you consider a VGA display if you used a pda for your e-reading? Does VGA work on all the reading programs that you use (I've heard that not every software supports VGA.)?

Hendrik
Hendrik,

The Dell Axim x51 series all have a 640 x 480 pixel screen (VGA) and do quite nicely for a 3.x" screen. I used mine for several years as an ebook reader. Of course, now that I have my Cybook and Sony, I'll never go back!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote