View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #32
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm going to wait and see what people think of it on the iPad 3. I don't want to wind up with a slower processing speed or a quicker battery drain. I've got no reason to expect either of those will occur, but I'm not taking any chances.

The battery drain is already way faster than Apple or the fanboys will admit to, not that I give a crap what either say or believe. I only know that I've never owned any iOS device that didn't drain the battery way faster than it was supposed to, and that includes iPt1, 2, and 4, as well as iPad 1 and 3.

Oh, and one more thing.... I like Google Maps but I'm not sure I will like the Apple app they replaced it with.
Did you return them for a replacement or service?

I've got an iPad that's a year old, use it all day, every day, and I'm still getting at least 10 hours per charge. It does drain a bit faster if I watch Netflix or a similar video app but that's the only time I've ever noticed it.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote