View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #14
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Yeah, I think most of the epubs I've gotten from them have been wacky. Often they won't even display, this one included. Since they're free I don't really care. I usually convert them to LRF format which I like better anyway.

Edit: This book won't display on my Sony but looks 100% fine on my Nook Color except for not being able to change the font size.

Last edited by banjobama; 09-03-2012 at 12:58 PM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote