View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I subscribe to the USA Today paper edition and they have also been delivering the Digital Edition for about 4 months now. We have it set-up so my in-laws get the Digital edition. We'll switch once I have a large format reader.

Interesting that they include local content for the Penn State edition. But if you give it away free now they wont pay for it later.

JoPa!!!
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote