View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You say it's a Dell Inspiron 8400 desktop? In looking at Dell's support area for drivers the only 8400 desktop I come up with that has that model number is a Dimension (not Inspiron) is that your model? (is it a P4 machine)

The only things I can think of trying are making sure the BIOS and Chipset drivers are the most recent. That or trying a separate USB card.

You said you tried the reset button. I'm assuming you mean the slider on the Kindle and that you did in fact actually reset it. (that's been a solution for some folks USB problems)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote