View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #523
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
update mobi_opf.py

Hi Nick,

Okay, I think xmlescape and HTMLparser both work better with full unicode strings. At that point, all metadata has already been encoded as utf-8, so I have modified mobi_opf.py to convert all required pieces from utf-8 to full unicode, pass through the xmlescape and escape methods, and then convert back to the needed utf-8 for the opf file.

So please give this mobi_opf.py version a try and let me know if it fixes your issues.

Thanks,

Kevin
Attached Files
File Type: zip mobi_opf.py.zip (3.4 KB, 188 views)
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote