View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #8
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcheart View Post
Are Kindles easy to use with macs? I forgot to mention that I am a macbook pro user (and love it), and my husband as well, so I don't have normal access to a PC.

I read one review that said Kindles were bulky - but I really have no frame of reference. Is it bulkier than a hardcover book?

Tiffany
Kindles are easy to use with macs, but the one thing you'll miss is access to the mobicreator program. Amazon will still convert and mail files to you, however, and transferring them is easy.

The Kindle is definitely smaller than a hardback - in a good case, it's similar to trade paperback in footprint, maybe slightly smaller. A thinnish one, not a hugely bulky one.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote