View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
As far as I know personal documents service hasn't been updated for some time, and it will reduce your KF8 to mobi 7.

I don't think that should lose the cover, but then I never send KF8 files to pdoc service. Instead I side-load them (usually with dropbox, google drive etc.). I plan to keep doing that until they update the service to support KF8. I don't care so much about syncing as I'm generally only reading on one device.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote