View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
I can't add anything to this discussion, because I don't own a Fire. But I'm curious to know how easy it is to make voice calls via Skype on the Fire. In particular, does the device have a built-in microphone? If not, what are the options for purchasing one? Are they easily available, or is it like with the iPod where you need a device-specific microphone?

I use Skype all the time on my Windows PC. I've never managed to get it working on my iPod, which is why I'm interested in the possibilities for the Fire.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote