View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
Bertolt
Connoisseur
Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle K4, Kobo mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
I would suggest that you keep your kindle for just Amazon downloads and buy a cheap additional ereader which allows you to do all the stuff you want to do and which you never connect to the internet. This is what I have done and it is working fine for me. I had/ still have a Kobo Touch (now broken) and it kept breaking down, so I have cut my losses and am going with the bog-standard Kindle 4. I also have an Icarus Go bought from Holland and this allows me to do all the stuff like playing music, having audio books etc. I think the Kindle 4 is the VW Polo of the ereader world, not glamourous but it has been around long enough for them to iron out the problems. I bought the 2 year extended warranty too: I don't normally buy these but ereaders are fairly prone to break down, especially if you like playing with them and exploring the possibilities and even more so if they have all the bells and whistles that some of the new ones have.
Bertolt is offline   Reply With Quote