View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you Livramax for the instructions. I did manage to get CM 10 running on my Nook Tablet after a few attempts. I found that the formatting of the SD card was crucial. MiniTool formatter worked very well after Sdformatter failed - it left a small partition at the front of the card the I suspect prevented it from booting even if otherwise set up properly. Also, modifying the two .zip files (cm10-acclaim-0.06-full-of-bugs and gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip) is tricky and needs to be done using WinRar to manipulate the .zip contents in situ. All in all I learned a great deal doing this. Thanks again Livramax.

Last edited by fredlave; 10-25-2012 at 11:39 AM.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote