View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
signum
Zealot
signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
Kubuntu 12.04 "precise" 64-bit

Downloaded, compiled and installed Sigil 0.5.905 without apparent error. (The messages were flying by so fast on my screen, I couldn't read them all. I assume that if anything were *really* wrong it would have bailed out early with an error message.) Launched without hiccups and read a test file. Spell check looks a lot more usable -- thanks. I also am very glad to see the "inspector" incorporated. Just having the computed css available will help a lot.

Here's the only glitch I have found: I try to do a multi-select in preparation for a bulk rename by clicking on the first file name then shift-clicking on the last file name. The range of file names is highlighted in blue briefly, then reverts to only the last file clicked, preventing me from specifing a group of files. End of game, right? Well, not quite. I accidently discovered that if I click and drag a tiny bit on the first file name, then release it on top of where it was before, I can then shift-click on the last file name and this time the entire range stays selected. So, there's a work-around but it shouldn't be necessary.