Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #442
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Indeed! As I mentioned above, I got this book through Amazon. I pulled apart the original .azw3 file, and in the first dozen lines of the xml are references to "Microsoft Word 14 (filtered)" as the generator and calibre css classes. I'm not sure I want to know the complete end-to-end workflow .

Since I don't have the original Word file and this was an Amazon freebie that I just want to read and not expend too much energy on, removing a couple of font-family references in the css has got me what I want.

Cheers,
Simon.
Word should die a horrible death and go away. It's causing nothing but hassles for a lot of eBooks.