View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
pe1dnn
Enthusiast
pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by duelle View Post
I'm currently using the hacked version of PerfectViewer that maps the arrows to volume up and down, which is nice.
I tried that hacked version but on first use my T1 switched to demo mode. I thought it was related to the hack, so I installed a non patched version, in my case 1.7.1.2.

The none patched version seems to work fine, however no HW buttons. That is, until this morning. This morning my T1 was stuck in demo mode again after using Perfect Viewer.

So there seems to be an issue with Perfect Viewer which sometimes causes the T1 to enter demo mode. This is especially annoying when this happens on the road and you do not recall how to get out of the demo mode.

Last edited by pe1dnn; 02-11-2012 at 04:26 PM.
pe1dnn is offline   Reply With Quote