View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Onyx M92 Won't Trun Off

My brand new M92 just arrived, and it looks great!

Yet it would be nice if I could also turn it off, and/or change it's current page.
Trying to connect to the Internet I chose my router which appeared on the M92 screen, and set it to WPA2, the setting I have on my notebook. M92 seemed to begin making the connection, but to make sure I then also filled in my PSK code, just as I had done on my notebook.
I then choose Onyx International of the only 2 icons on the browser screen, the other one being the Wikipedia. It started to connect it seems, but it has been a while now, and it still says:

"Connecting to www.onyx.international.com
Please wait..."

No matter what I do, nothing changes. It doesn't respond to the pen, nor to any of the buttons. Not even to the Off button, or pushing the reset button with a blunt pin for 10 seconds.

Now what...?

Last edited by Lode; 01-26-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote